The Clinical Annotation Module permits the capture of the participant’s demographic, screening, diagnosis, lab, treatment, and outcome data.
- Standard operating procedure integration
- Participant recruitment and consent management
- Common participant profile including demographics, family history, reproductive history,lifestyle and reproductive history
- Common diagnosis coding for multiple primary and secondary topologies
- Treatment history by disease site and treatment method
- Creation of optional study-specific data
The inventory management module allows users to manage and annotate all of the bank’s inventory.
- Unlimited number of specimens or derivatives per participant.
- Materials can be annotated at any of the three levels (collection, sample, or aliquots).
- Collections are linked to the clinical annotation module
- Material use tracking
- Integration into the order entry module
The Ad-hoc query tool enables end users to submit form based queries created by IT specialists. Results can be viewed on screen, exported to files, or transferred to a user-created batchset for further processing.
The databrowser is a tool that allows you to browse from one data type to another through various search forms. This tool is flexible and made for general use.
A batchset is a recorded grouping of elements of the same type. (Eg.: Participants, aliquots, consents). A batch set can be shared with other user. Similar elements can be added to it or removed. It's particularly useful when either many users need to work on the same batch set or when it's needed over a non ponctual period of time.
Reports allow a querying user to fetch statistics from its ATiM installation. Usually, the report can be generated over a user specified period of time. Although ATiM comes with default reports, custom reports are created by IT specialists.
The Order Management tool handles order entry and shipping related tasks. Orders can be populated with shippable materials from the inventory module or a batch set through the batch manager.
The Protocol Management tool permits the creation of protocols as a series of steps to be performed by the bank staff. Protocols can be created for studies, shipping follow-up and other bank activities.
The Study Management tool stores research study specific information enabling a link between studies and shipped materials.
The Administration module is used for managing application permissions, setting preferences and checking your installed version number. It can be accessed through the tools menu.
This module allows banks to specify which agents are used during treatment. Drugs can then be assigned to common treatment protocols.
Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
Define all of the bank standard operating procedures and materials used in those procedures.
Tool for management of all bank storage entities.
Collections templates allow to quickly create collection content without the need to browse the menus after the creation of each element.