Create a DNA quality control
This guide will describe the process to record a DNA quality control and define the tested aliquots.
1. Open the DNA 'Details' form.
2. Click on 'Quality Controls' menu and create the control clicking on the 'Add' button.
3. Fill the data and submit.
4. Click on the 'Add Tested Aliquots' button to select DNA aliquots that have been tested.
Note: This step is not required.
5. Select the tested aliquot(s).
Notes: User is able to define the aliquot volume used for the test.
6. Complete additional information and submit.
This process could be reproduced to create quality controls for any type of sample.