Create a freezer including shelves and racks
This guide will describe the process to create a freezer plus all 'structures' contained into this freezer: - One or many shelves. - One or many racks per shelf.
1. Open Storage Layout tool.
2. Click on 'Add' button to create a freezer.
3. Enter freezer data and submit.
4. Click on 'Add To Storage' button to add a shelf.
5. Enter shelf data and submit.
6. Click on 'Add To Storage' button to add a rack.
7. Click on 'Parent Storage' twice to return to step 4 to create other shelves and racks.
1. Display the freezer details form.
2. Display the freezer content clicking on the 'Storage Content' menu.
3. Browse the tree view clicking on the 'Expand' icons.
4. Display content details on the right side of the form clicking on the storage icon.
The process detailed above could be reproduced to create: - Fridge plus all its shelves, etc. - Nitrogen container plus all its racks, etc. - Room plus all its freezers, fridges, cupboard, etc.