Main Interfaces Guide
This guide will show you the main controls of ATiM2.
- Main Menu: you can reach the different sections of ATiM2 from here. Starting top left:
- Home: Shows this menu in a full page and displays a description for each options. This page also displays annoucements.
- Customize: Allows you to customize your user details and preferences in atim.
- Logout: Logs you out of ATiM2.
- Clinical annotation
- Query tool
- Summary: Hovering over this element shows a summary of the current item.
- Item navigation: This allows you to navigate within the current item. Each tab represents a different level of hierarchy. The displayed tabs represent your current location. Clicking on the left one will return you to the main page of the section.
- Item navigation (continued): Hovering over the tabs displays navigation options related to their hierarchy.
- Redisplay search results: This button allows you to display your last search results. The number at the right of the icon displays how many results there was.
- Action buttons: This section displays various controls regarding the item being displayed.
- Help bullets: These bullets, when highlighted (like the first one), display information regarding their field when you hover over them.
Tree view controls
- The tree view section
- The element display section. This is an element as it would be displayed in it's own page with its actions buttons at the bottom.
- Tree view actions. From left to right:
- Expand/shrink sub elements
- Display in right pane
- Access to data: Leaves the tree view in order to reach the element's own page.
- The element highlighted in pastel yellow is the element that is currently displayed in the right section.
- The grid represents the storage. You can drag and drop elements (B) in any of it's spaces or in either the Unclassified (C) box and the Remove (D) box.
- Elements: This is an element that is part of the current storage. The textual representation is its barcode while its color represents the type of element. (Refer to the Legend). Each element comes with 2 buttons on its left. The X one sends the element in the Remove (D) box, while the rotating arrows sends it into the Unclassified (C) one.
- The unclassified box contains the elements that are part of the current storage, but without any specific position.
- The remove box contains the element that will be unassigned from that storage upon save. They will become orphans.
- This message appears as soon as you move an element. Moving elements doesn't save their position; you still have to hit the submit button to confirm them.
- This button reverts any changes and reloads the storage as it is.
The following rules are applied to searches.
- Blank fields are ignored
- An "AND" rule is applied for different fields.
- When advanced controls are on, an "OR" rule is applied to the same fields and then the AND rule is applied for different fields.
- (+): In advanced mode, that button allows you to add more of the same field.
- (-): In advanced mode, when a field is added, that button allows you to remove it.
- Calendar: Clikcing on that button displays a calendar tool to help you picking a date.
- To: This means that the current field is treated as a range.
- Search: Clicking this button launches the search.
- New Search Type: In some search screen, multiple search types can be made. Hovering the cursor on that button allows you to pick other search types.
- Copy button - Copies all writable fields values of the line and make them available for pasting within the same form.
- Paste button - Pastes copied values in pastable fields of the same line.
- Paste on all lines - Pastes copied values in pastable fields of all lines of the current section.
- Delete button - Deletes the current line.
- Add button with input - Adds the specified number of lines to the current section.
Quick search tool
The icon on the right of the shown field can be used to access a pop-up that helps the user seeks a value for a field. In this example, the tool will help the user find the appropriate ICD-10 value he needs.
When this icon appears on the left of a date field, it means that you don't need to enter a full date. Here is how the system will interpret the entry:
- year-month-day: Full date is known.
- year-month: The day in uncertain.
- year: The month is uncertain (so is the day).
- year + clicking on the blue icon (thus hiding the month and day fields): The year is uncertain. Afterwards the displayed year will be prefixed by "±".