ATiM - Advanced Tissue Management Application
ATiM is a Biobank Information Management System (BIMS) designed and developed by CTRNet in conjunction with Canadian biobanks for the operation of biobanks. ATiM is released for free non-commercial use under GPL v3.
You can explore ATiM and its features at our online demo site found here.
- Username: administrator
- Password: administrator
You can access our online 'video' tutorials here.
To schedule an online webinar demo or if you have questions about the system please Contact Us.
For more in-depth information about ATiM see our Documentation Wiki.
- Highly customizable web application. No client side software required!
- Internationalization support for multiple languages (English and Francais currently) on a per-user basis
- Modular design for future support of new sample types, storage entities, and disease sites
- Ability for local banks to add custom business logic without modifiying core application
- Developer tools for modifying ATiM forms to meet local requirements
- Become part of a growing biobank community adopting ATiM for local use.
- Full audit trail support to capture all changes to biobank data.
- Clinical Annotation - Capture demographics, diagnosis history, pathology reports, treatment, outcomes, and participant consent management.
- Inventory Mangement - Biospecimen tracking, quality control results, specimen usage history, annotate primary specimens and all related derivitive products.
- Query and Reports - Run pre-defined queries and reports on all collected biobank data.
- Data Browser - Tool to assist biobanks with case selection for research projects. Ability to export data to CSV format for further analysis
- Administration - Define users/groups and access permissions. Flag confidential data fields to prevent unauthorized viewing of personal data
- Protocol/Drug Management - Setup and define standard treatment protocols and associated drugs.
- Storage Layout - Tool for managing biobank storage entities. Supports 'drag and drop' of aliquots from one entity to another. Define temperature, layout, storage labels and more for all entities.
- Study and Projects - Track all research projects supported by the biobank and associated biospecimens collected or used for particular projects.
- Collection Template - Wizard tool to aid biobanks with data entry around biospecimen collection. Quickly define and annotation your collections!
- Standard Operating Procedures - Capture SOPs used during sample collection and derivitive collection for quality control purposes.
- Order Management - Track requests for materials and related shipment information of biobank specimens.